Terri Lynne Lokoff Children’s TYLENOL®, Children’s ZYRTEC® National Child Care Teacher Awards
Recognizing the need to raise the status of child care teachers and the need for quality child care, the Terri Lynne Lokoff Child Care Foundation (TLLCCF) created the Terri Lynne Lokoff/Children's TYLENOL®, Children's ZYRTEC® National Child Care Teacher Awards.
This award acknowledges the critical role of child care teachers in providing quality early care and education. Child care teachers from all 50 states, the District of Columbia and on U.S. Military bases and installations around the world are invited to apply.
THE 2019 APPLICATION IS AVAILABLE NOW
Send completed Pre-Applications and Full Applications to:
Terri Lynne Lokoff Child Care Foundation - TR
100 Ross Road, Suite 160
King of Prussia, PA 19406
- An award ceremony takes place each spring in Pennsylvania.
- Hotel and transportation are provided for the recipients.
- A paid trip to historic Philadelphia
- Meet with peers and exchange ideas
- Excellent educational experience
- FUN filled weekend with: Philly Welcome Reception, Brunch Event, Recipient Dinner, Awards and more !
Out of the 50 teachers, one receives The Helene Marks Award and the honor of being named the National Child Care Teacher of the Year, and receives an additional $1,000. Contenders for this award are the top ten scorers of the 50 recipients who answer a series of questions, scores based on a rubric.